footprints in my life...

detailing one day in the life of Anne

My Photo
Name:

"In Christ alone, I place my trust and find my glory in the power of the cross. And every victory, let it be said of me. My source of strength, my source of hope is Christ alone." --- M. English

Saturday, April 29, 2006

The Price to be Perfect

If the title sounds deep, well, it's not, hehehe... Starting today, Anne probably would not be as communicative. Some of you probably breathe a sigh of relief. The reason... I started to wear braces today. Yup, the doctor just put the anchor in today and it hurts really really bad. And by Tuesday, there will be bling bling on my teeth. Not diamonds, but those metals. Yup I'm definitely a late bloomer.

How am I going to enjoy the birthday party tomorrow? I don't even think I can make it to the BBQ party tonight with my ex-colleagues.

HAIZ...

2 Comments:

Blogger Dee said...

Wow! Braces...maybe we will hear less of your voice but you can still write..hehe..

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home