footprints in my life...

detailing one day in the life of Anne

My Photo
Name:

"In Christ alone, I place my trust and find my glory in the power of the cross. And every victory, let it be said of me. My source of strength, my source of hope is Christ alone." --- M. English

Monday, March 20, 2006

Jokes for the day :)

Just like what Pastor Joel Osteen of Lakewood church use to say, "I'd like to start today with something kinda funny..." Oh how I miss listening to his Sunday sermon on Channel 56 :)

Anyway, I got this joke from my friend, Thomas... So Tom, if you read this (doubt it, hahahaha), me need more supplies, pronto. Laughter is the healthiest vitamins, people!

The Life & Times of Kok Beng
============================

Why did Kok Beng go to a movie with his 18 friends?
He says it's because below 18 is not allowed...
---

Kok Beng wants to buy a TV set. He goes to a shop.
Kok Beng: "Do you have color TVs'
Salesgirl: "Yes, we do!"
Kok Beng: "Then give me a green one, please."
---

Kok Beng is filling up an application form for a job.
He supplied the information for the columns on Name, Age, Address etc.
Then he comes to the column on "Salary Expected," but he is not sure of the question.
After much thought, he writes "Yes."
---

Kok Beng goes to a store and sees a shiny object.
Kok Beng: "What is that shiny object?"
Salesgirl: "That is a thermo flask."
Kok Beng: "What does it do?"
Salesgirl: "It keeps hot things hot and cold things cold."
Kok Beng: "Ok, I'll buy it."
The next day, Kok Beng goes to work with his new thermo flask.
He brags to his colleagues, "My new thermo flask keeps hot things hot and cold things cold."
"Well, what do you have in it?" a colleague asks.
Kok Beng proudly replies, "Two cups of coffee and one cup of ice cream."
---

Kok Beng had just bought a new computer and was using it.
When he encountered some problems, he decided to use the 'Help' command after some trials.
Soon after, he became very irritated and called the computer vendor for support.
"I pressed the 'F1' key for help, but it's been over half an hour and still nobody comes and helps me," he complained.
---

Kok Beng went to his doctor with two red ears.
The doctor asked him what had happened to his ears and he answered, "I was ironing a shirt and the phone rang--
but instead of picking up the phone, I accidentally picked up the iron and stuck it to my ear."
"Oh dear!" the doctor exclaimed in disbelief. "That must have hurt very much. But .... what happened to the other ear?"
Kok Beng answered: "That stupid dumbo called back!!!!"
---

Kok Beng talk to a long-distance telephone operator, "Could you please tell me the time difference between Taipei and Las Vegas?"
The operator replies, "Of course Sir, just a minute..."
Kok Beng says thank you and puts down the phone.
---

After completing a jigsaw puzzle he'd been working on for quite some time, Kok Beng proudly shows off the finished puzzle to a friend.
"It took me ONLY five months to do it," Kok Beng brags.
"FIVE months? That's too long!" the friend exclaims.
"You are a fool," Kok Beng replies, "See this box, it is written there,
'FOR 4-7 YRS'."
---

At a bar in New York, the man seated to Kok Beng's left tells the bartender, "Johnnie Walker, single," and his companion says, "Jack Daniels, single." The bartender approaches Kok Beng and asks, "And you, Sir?" Kok Beng replies, "Tan Kok Beng, married."
>^.^<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home