footprints in my life...

detailing one day in the life of Anne

My Photo
Name:

"In Christ alone, I place my trust and find my glory in the power of the cross. And every victory, let it be said of me. My source of strength, my source of hope is Christ alone." --- M. English

Friday, July 28, 2006

Cap These...

I feel like taking advantage of my friends, hehehe... Well, since I practically bring a camera all the time, I managed to capture some of the moments of my adventure in Singapore. And this time, before I even upload the results to my friends, I'm blogging them first, hehehe... Copyrighted by me, of some sorts.

My camera is like my second handphone now, can't leave home without it (sounds like some credit card slogan, hehehe). And since I don't have the patience of doing paper scrapbooking (and way too expensive too), I might as well use this blogging facility as my scrapbook.

Yesterday my friends and I went to jog at Labrador Park near Harborfront. Yihong asked us to hang out and do the sport with her. Me, not much of a runner, I just walked. In our little healthy attempt trip, of course I managed to snap some precious moments.


Dee and Yihong running with action. Yihong actually want to audition for "rap" video, hehehe...


You'd think that a road kill would be furrier and plumpier, not flat with fins...


The culprit was caught in the act. Andrea was actually proud of her feat. And she managed to run over the poor thing with bicycle? Things that makes you go hmmm...


Holy mackerel, is that a bird, is that a plane? NO! It's Wonderwoman with her catch du jour :P


Jay was pretending himself in the next F4 music video, copying airplane movement, hehehe.




The participants of the night. Aren't we just goodlooking people?




The part of our favorite pastimes... FOOD! One of these days, I shall blog all of our consumptions. We're so richly blessed! *Note to self: Please count calories later*




Awwww... aren't they cute together? Phileo love... BROTHERS, k? Hehehe...




Read this on the news today... Interesting! Hehehehe


Some sweet spot that we found, that may be fitting for taking wedding pictures. Well, blame it on both Andrea and I for hunting the nice view for a photoshoot and saw that the seaview was cluttered by cargoship. So romantic, right? Unless you're some Leonardo DiCaprio wannabee with some ship identity issues, hehehe.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dee said...

The big catch of the day is my fav picture..hehe...

Albert shared with me this video, http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/38461/Amazing_11_Year_Old_Singer.html

Check out the great vocal of this 11 year old girl.

12:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah..the link is not working

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home