footprints in my life...

detailing one day in the life of Anne

My Photo
Name:

"In Christ alone, I place my trust and find my glory in the power of the cross. And every victory, let it be said of me. My source of strength, my source of hope is Christ alone." --- M. English

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Dazed and Confussed

Jack Kerouac said, “I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.” How I can relate to that now. I am again stuck in another limbo. I thought I finally got that perfect situation where I thought I can settle for a longer time, but again the concept eludes me.

I found out that I like writing through this job and I must say I enjoyed it. But as the proverbs said, “Every Rose has its thorns”, they poked holes in my passion until it bled dry. I thought I know what I want; now I don’t know anymore. Is that the price to pay to be somewhat artistic? I felt like that those gifted kids that cannot fit in their normal classes. And yet, not good enough to be on the Menza.

And now I am having this confusion about what to do with myself. Would there be something that actually let me settle? And as much as I am love my husband, I felt like aside from him, I don’t have any other friend. I forgot how it was to hang out with just the girls. And silly workaholics, none of us is actually free to have a life. Things that we see on TV is just a make believe. Friends are too few in between. The more I hang out with people, the more I felt the façade that they put up and I got sucked up in the nothingness and I feel the comfort of my magic box is more fulfilling.

Sad much…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home