footprints in my life...

detailing one day in the life of Anne

My Photo
Name:

"In Christ alone, I place my trust and find my glory in the power of the cross. And every victory, let it be said of me. My source of strength, my source of hope is Christ alone." --- M. English

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Home Sweet Home

I'm missing my house in Portland, OR (USA). The place where I practically spent half of my life. Some of my happiest days were experienced there. All the birthday cakes, the Christmas trees, the spring blooms, the neighbor's horses, the tears and laughters... and most of all my family!


And here are some of the view of the house...

The view of my front yard... with my cat, Fuzzy, posing for me. I miss my Fuzz-poo also :(







And this is the kitchen view, where we eat our meals everyday... All those mess... That's what's make it feels like home, hehehe... I still remember our well-stocked kitchen cabinet also. We're never in want of food... Or shall I emphasize, junk food!!!



The other rooms: The formal dining room, family room, my bathroom (hehehe...) and my safe haven... my bedroom (can you tell that I'm in the process of moving, hehehe), of course. And the pic of my baby (which gave me more trouble lately), Duchess.


So that's my crib, people. Hope you like my amateur attempt as tourguide to casa @ Jamieson Road.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home