footprints in my life...

detailing one day in the life of Anne

My Photo
Name:

"In Christ alone, I place my trust and find my glory in the power of the cross. And every victory, let it be said of me. My source of strength, my source of hope is Christ alone." --- M. English

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Again... the beginning...

This is my second attempt on blogging. My other one was truncated by the server (not this one) and I have a bad habit on keep on changing diaries... *ahem* when I was little of course. One reason was because 'somebody' had some nice habit to read my deepest thoughts which is very annoying. So I sporadically changing my diaries to hide my tracts, and of course because of the allure of nicely designed quality papers, hehehe... Oh well, nuf of that. And no, I'm not going to include any mention of my crushes (*the crowds displeased* :P) unless that crush and I have some agreement to promote him in this blog... Hahahaha... yeah right.

I thought since my new life here in Singapore, I should start a new blog with a new perspective on life and everything. My life has been changed for the better since last year and I believe that it's going to be even better this year. That doesn't mean that last year was free of heart aches, disappointments and pain. But through everything, I'm trying and I managed to see that there's always silver lining to everything. And that in everything there is a reason.

I'm still in the middle of looking for a job and I just got a call that my interview for tomorrow will be delayed a bit. Tis okay, said I... For some reason nothing seem to be bothering me now, considering I was just being turned down... Again... First and foremost reason... Me no speak no Chinese. Oh well... Makes me feel interested to join the audition for Singapore Idol. So I can scream my heads out, hehehe... Just kidding. I wonder if I do join the audition and got the part, would anybody vote for me... Hmmm... Maybe if I faced with Simon Cowell, I will be more thick skinned. Too bad he's not judging here :P

Err... Just in case anybody want to backtrack and read my previous attempts in diary writing or what you peeps nowadays call it blogging, here is za link:

http://shopgirl7.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home